2014. 12. 14.

Korean entertainers with tattoos

Tattoos are a way of personal expression and creativity, they emphasis a person’s uniqueness and individuality. Whether it’s just a simple star or something more emotional, you can say that tattoos are just yourself. So let’s take a look at some other Korean stars that have some awesome tattoos.




4minute's HyunA got a tattoo on the top of her back and left shoulder that reads, "My mother is the heart that keeps me alive."  She boldly showed off her shoulder tattoo in her album jacket photos showing off the strong bond that her mother and her have. I love my mom as well but I couldn't think about these kinds of phrase. She has really close relationship with her mom I guess. 




BoA has a tattoo of the letter B in the middle of the back.  "B" obviously does not stand for the letter in the alphabet but her name. And it stands for big, brash, and bloody unattractive. Two angels are seen poking out of the holes in the letter and it's just not what a girl with a beautiful body should have plastered all over her back. I think  it’s a gorgeous piece of artwork and it matches well with BoA. 







Jay Park has more tattoos on his body then any K-pop artist in the industry. One of his tattoos is located on the back of his right ear that reads "AOM," which is a permanent tribute to his break dance crew. The other is a tribute to his fans on the top of his back that reads "JWalkerz." Netizens attacked the singer for getting too many tats and Here's Jay's response. 

"Please don't be too harsh about the fact that I have tattoos. It's a stress reliever for me and telling me not to get tattoos is like asking me not to sing or dance. I express my mind through these kinds of things." 
Even I am not a fan of him, I have no idea what's wrong with engraving his love for family and fan who he really cares deeply about. I think his response is quiet cool and brilliant.




Big Bang's G-Dragon has 3 simple word tattoos. The one written on the right hand side of his back. It reads, "Too fast to live too young to be," which is a lyric in his song, "The Leaders," featuring Teddy and CL. 







This is from Jaejoong from JYJ. In the center, in big, fancy letters, the tattoo reads “TVFXQ SOUL” and is surrounded by 2 treble clefs. The one on the left saying, “The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor” while the one on the right reads “A song will outlive all sermons in the memory”. Jaejoong also has “Hope to the end” tattooed below it and It really emphasizes the meaning of “Always Keep the Faith”, which is also another tattoo that he has on his chest.





Singer Hwangbo has the big letters read, "Hwangbo Hye Jung," with a huge flower drawn at the end of it. Some people wonder why does one need to get their name on their body. Everyone knows her name but... at least I am going to respect her decisions. I think it still loos beautiful.


Original source :::

kpopstarz

http://goo.gl/4ZcRFO

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기