2014. 12. 14.

Let me introduce my favorite Korean tattooist.

Since I get a little tat on my ankle, I'm still searching my next tattoo design for near future. If I get a job, I'm gonna get another one as soon as possible. It is my little pleasure to look not only various designs of tattoo but tattooist who can next one for me. And I already decided! I really want to introduce him to you guys.

Nowadays, in Korea, minimalistic tattoo designs are getting popular among young Koreans. I think that the reason is people tend to think and judge someone who has tattoo is prostitute or gang. I know it is not every Korean, but especially old people have such preconceived ideas about tattoo. Anyway, the passion of young people who pursue simple beauty is getting bigger and bigger. Miniature tattoos are simple and chic even if you do not want it anymore, you will not cost not much in compared to heavily shaded dragons or skull.





Sol who is based on Seoul is famous for his works through SNS with watercolor styles. Probably you might think that Sol is an woman because of name and working style but Sol is man! Of course, Sol does bigger tattoos such as black and grey style and photorealistic style as well. But personally I think he is the best tattooist who can tattoo watercolor styles in Korea. -- Please don't be upset! I know there are tons of amazing tattooist who can do it in Korea, just my opinion. -- You can see bold colors or big lettering style of tattoo easily but not delicate one. He is absolutely talented using various pastel colors for his works especially flowers. He did a lot of flower tattoos for his customer but every design is not exactly same.  It is same as little flowers, interestingly everybody has his or her own taste. Even we are same Asian, but we have different skin tone and different taste of colors or designs what I want. So that's why every flower has different own meanings. Please enjoy Sol's works. I was approved to post his works from Sol. :)  







  


















Check out more of tattooist Sol’s works on SNS! 
Instagram ::: soltattoo
blog.naver.com/cat0157
https://www.facebook.com/soltattoo 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기